What Is CrossFit?
CrossFit is constantly varied functional movement executed at a high intensity
variety in exercises, sets, reps, weight, rounds
movements that mimic human movement in every day life
how hard and how fast.
CrossFit training conditions the body across 10 areas to achieve complete fitness:
- Bodyweight Movements (push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups…)
- Gymnastic Movements (ring rows, muscle-ups, handstand…)
- Olympic Weightlifting (clean, snatch…)
- Basic Weightlifting (squat, deadlift, press…)
- Metabolic Conditioning (“cardio”) (running, jump rope…)
Each workout, each week of workouts, each month of workouts, is carefully planned to stimulate the greatest possible athletic response over the broadest range of conditions. Workouts are scaled to each individual to ensure an appropriate challenge.
Fit Club Crossfit Programs
We have programs for any age, any fitness level – check out our CrossFit Programs >>
To learn more about CrossFit visit the CrossFit.com web site >>